As many real estate agents in Enfield will tell you: “Hardwood floors add value to every space they are installed in.’’ And they will be completely right because hardwood is the iconic and evergreen-style type of wooden flooring, which is a golden classic for centuries. Hardwood floors can really add a lot of warmth and cosiness to the property with a tranquil style, or be a vibrant focal point with interesting colour and grain. The choice about the look is completely personal, but hardwood timbers always come extra durability, longevity and sturdiness and promise long years of faithful service. Of course, in order to keep their initial beauty and good condition, you have to have a proper cleaning and maintenance routine and consider a hardwood floor sanding service every now and then, when you feel your floor has had a better day.
Why Choose Us for a Wood Floor Sanding Service in Enfield?
Wood floor sanding is an essential part of the renovation service and although it can’t get rid of all the major issues by itself, it can significantly improve not only the look but also the condition of the whole construction. Our sanding process is created and dedicated to deliver extra quality and deal with smaller imperfections and defects like scratches, stains and so, leaving the surface extra uniform and sleek.
In order to deliver extra quality and to guarantee flawless results, we invest our time, money and knowledge in improving every single day. Our experts are not only skilled and totally dedicated and passionate to achieve your requirements and answer your expectations but also are constantly keeping an eye on the current trends and making their best to incorporate contemporary methods with the already proven and successful ones in order to be able to provide you with the highest quality.
At Enfield Floor Sanders we also invest in technical excellence. We put trust in only the highest quality sanding machines, which, on top of that are 99% no dust and mess for maximum comfort for our Enfield clients.
What to Expect When Hiring Our Wood Floor Sanding Team in Enfield
We would like our clients to be informed of their options, so here is a little list of the hardwood floor sanding service we offer. However, keep in mind, we have an individual approach to every project and quotations and the full service information could be provided after free on-site visit and consultation.
- Prior inspection of the floor, so we can explore all the imperfections and give our honest opinion, what your wood timber is in need of.
- Repair and restoration are recommended if the floor is in really poor condition and the service includes gap filling, old floorboards replacing, repair damaged spots and more in order to create super sturdy base for the upcoming stages.
- Sanding – for a perfectly sleek and uniform surface.
- Sealing – for creating a hardwearing barrier for protecting the wood, adding more durability and strength.
- Staining – for a beautiful and unique look of your floor.
Explore Even More Services Delivered by Us in Enfield
Make sure your favourite wooden floor is in tip-top shape. A wooden floor is so valuable and beneficial to every home not just because of the beauty and elegance it brings but also because of its amazing durability and lasting power. Here are some services part of our portfolio and dedicated to improving your floor visually as well as its condition:
- Wood floor sanding of solid wood, engineered wood, and parquet floors
- A wide spectrum of wood floor repairs and refurbishment, including spot repairs and replacement of damaged floorboards, water damage repairs, restoration of warped and cupped wooden floorboards, etc.
- Gap filling and improving the insulation of the floor, sound-proofing
- Wood floor staining along with an impressively wide range of high-quality wood floor stains and dyes supplied by some of the leading manufacturers internationally
- Refinishing with premium quality wood floor finishes that ensure long-lasting and hard-wearing protection
- Supply of new and reclaimed wooden floorboards for recovering damages of existing floors
- Supply and installation of a wide range of wood floor accessories
When you hire our expert wood floor sanding and restoration team in Enfield you get more than just professional service. We are passionate about real wood floors and we strive to make sure you can enjoy yours in its best condition and appearance. Therefore, we will be glad to provide you with professional advice and recommendations on some of the best products you can select when refinishing, staining, and cleaning your favourite wooden floor.
Wood Floor Finishes we use for Achieving Flawless Results
Choosing the right finish is a very important decision you should make. In order to decrease the stress for you, we are happy to recommend you what type of finish will best match your floor, your requirements, the specifics of your household or the commercial setting you work at. Here are some of the finish products we use often because of their amazing quality and lasting power:
- Bona Mega – The perfect choice for lacquered floors, available in matte, satin, gloss, and high gloss options, as well as in natural and unfinished look.
- Bona Traffic HD – Quick-drying lacquer that provides commercial-grade, extra durable protection for your wooden floor and protects it from high traffic and heavy footfall. Available in matte and satin.
- Bona Classic Primer – The perfect choice for light colouration of the wooden floorboards and for producing a high-elasticity, well-bodied surface.
- Bona Prime Amberseal – Low VOC and quick-drying primer for achieving amazing intensity and richness of warm-coloured wooden floorboards.
- Bona Prime Deep – Low VOC primer for enhancing the natural grain and pattern of the floorboards.
- Bona Prime Intense – A water-borne primer for a medium to the intense colouration of unfinished wooden floorboards.
- Junckers Strong – High-quality, quick-drying lacquer for domestic use, available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers BasePrime – Quick-drying primer suitable for light-coloured wood floors and adding a light golden hue.
- Junckers HP Commercial – Quick-drying, extra-durable lacquer suitable for commercial use, high traffic, and heavy footfall. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Junckers PreLak Primer and White Primer – Water-based and quick-drying, with no additional shade or white shade.
- Junckers HP Professional 625 – Solvent-based lacquer for domestic and commercial use. Ensures extreme durability and hard-wearing protection. Available in matte, satin, and gloss.
- Loba WS Easy Prime – Primer for strong and optimized adhesion between the wooden floorboards and the finish. Reduces side-bonding, fast-drying.
- Loba WS Viva One Component Lacquer – Easy to apply, fast-drying, water-based, suitable for hardwood and parquet floors. Available in matte and semi-gloss.
- Loba WS Fusion Two-Component Lacquer – Water-borne finish with polyurethane resins. Easy application, excellent wear resistance, designed for hardwood, parquet, and cork flooring.
Please, feel free to call on 020 70360622 for more information about our wood floor sanding service in Enfield! Contact us today and get a free and non-obligational site visit plus a quotation. All services offered and delivered by the company are covered by our Floor Service Guarantee and a comprehensive Public and Treatment Risk Insurance.